You are about to submit an EMJMD application.
Please make sure before you start filling in this application form :
- you meet all requirements (see EMJMD SuCat website, "How to apply" section)
- your are in possession of the following documents (pdf format) :
- Copy of your diploma(s) / degree(s) certificate(s) (add an English translation if applicable) or enrolled certificate from your university (for last year students)
- Copy of transcript of records for your whole degree and a grading scale (add an English translation if applicable)
- If your ranking doesn’t appear on the transcript of records, a letter of your university attesting your ranking in the class
- Curriculum Vitae in a European format
- Passport (or valid ID document)
- Proof of current and exact place of residence (see EMJMD SuCat website, "How to apply" section)
- Two recommendation letters (no specific format)
- Other document you consider relevant for the application
BEFORE APPLYING, READ CAREFULLY THE 2 RULES BELOW :
- Students who have previously obtained an EMJMD scholarship or an Erasmus Mundus Master Course/Joint Doctorate scholarship are not eligible to apply for an additional scholarship under the EMJMD action.
- EMJMD scholarship holders cannot benefit from another EU funded scholarship scheme to follow the same EMJMD course and this for the entire period of the course.
The financial support shall be repaid by the scholarship holder in case of fraud or false declaration.
The Collection of data is in accordance with the European Data Protection Regulation
Responsible for processing
La Présidente de l'Université de Poitiers
Responsible for implementation
International Relations Office (IRO) - University of Poitiers (UP)
Data protection officer (DPO)
Purposes of processing
Collection of information for the selection of EMJMD SuCat Master students 2022-2024 intake
Data collection lawfullness (article 6 RGPD)
Processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest
Recipient of the data
These data are intended for the IRO-UP and more particularly for the public servants in charge of the SuCat coordination and monitoring as well as for teachers at UP, University of Aveiro (Portugal) and University Rovira i Virgili (Spain).... involved in the applicants'selection.
For applicants selected on the main and reserve list: -
- Housing and registration service of the UP
- Transmission of information to the EACEA (Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency) of the European Commission (European Union organism) for the payment of scholarship
Data retention period
24 months for non selected applicants
10 years for applicants selected on the main and reserve list
You have the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning you. You can exercise these rights with the data protection officer at email@example.com, providing proof of your identity. If you consider that the answers provided are not satisfactory, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL - National Commission for Informatics and Freedoms, the supervisory authority.
There are 26 questions in this survey.