You are about to submit an application as guest lecturer.
Please make sure before you start filling in this application form:
- you meet all requirements (see EMJMD SuCat website, "Guest lecturers")
- your are in possession of the following documents (pdf format):
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- If relevant: list of publications
- A motivation letter
- A copy of passport or ID card
The Collection of data is in accordance with the European Data Protection Regulation
Responsible for processing
Le Président de l'Université de Poitiers
Responsible for implementation
International Relations Office (IRO) - University of Poitiers (UP)
Data protection officer (DPO)
Purposes of processing
Collection of information for the selection of EMJMD SuCat Master students 2021-2023 intake
Data collection lawfullness (article 6 RGPD)
Processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest
Recipient of the data
These data are intended for the IRO-UP and more particularly for the public servants in charge of the SuCat coordination and monitoring as well as for teachers at UP, University of Aveiro (Portugal) and University Rovira i Virgili (Spain).... involved in the applicants'selection.
For applicants selected on the main and reserve list: -
- Housing and registration service of the UP
- Transmission of information to the EACEA (Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency) of the European Commission (European Union organism) for the payment of scholarship
Data retention period
24 months for non selected applicants
10 years for selected applicants
You have the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning you. You can exercise these rights with the data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org, providing proof of your identity. If you consider that the answers provided are not satisfactory, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL - National Commission for Informatics and Freedoms, the supervisory authority.
There are 10 questions in this survey.